Better leaders mean a brighter future
Successful managers must be able to effectively...
- Support corporate initiatives through the accomplishment of department goals.
- Channel their people’s efforts in the appropriate directions in order to accomplish those goals.
- Acquire specialized knowledge and skills relevant to managing people and helping them accomplish predictable results.
Effective leaders must build on those managerial skills, plus...
- Have an instinctual understanding about human nature, and why people act the way that they do.
- Be able to observe their peoples’ behavior, analyze and respond to it in an objective, supportive, and constructive manner.
- Encourage, enable and recognize their people for their performance.
Transforming Leaders— The Sandler Way
Author and Sandler trainer Dave Arch discusses his latest book, Transforming Leaders The Sandler Way, and that you can't transform a team or an organization until you've transformed yourself.
The book offers a user-friendly, graphically-driven guide to the 52 critical leadership lessons that support great careers and great teams. A full-color card deck supports the book.